For more information, contact our scientific support team at (844) 484-8372
The COVx-RT rapid test is designed for use by healthcare professionals. With 10 test kits per box, the COVx-RT rapid test saves valuable time and resources when screening large patient populations.
Overall Percent Positive Agreement (PPA): 94.1%
Overall Early Stage (IgM): 96.08%
- Overall Late Stage (IgG): 98.04%
- Sample Type: Whole Blood or Serum
- Tested for cross-reactivity with 18 other pathogens with no false positivity or false negativity found.
- Test Read Time: 15 minutes.
General information from the Government of Canada about COVID-19
Healthcare Professional Resources from Canada.ca
Instructions For Use
This test is distributed in accordance with the most current FDA and Health Canada guidance. Notice has been submitted and the Vivera Pharma COVx-RT Rapid Test is currently on the FDA website under “Manufacturers that have notified FDA that they have validated and intend to distribute serology tests as set forth in Section IV.D” found at the following link: FDA Notification List under “Vivera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. COVx-RT.”
This test has been submitted for approval to Health Canada.THIS TEST IS NOT FOR THE SCREENING OF DONATED BLOOD.
- THIS TEST HAS NOT BEEN REVIEWED BY THE FDA OR HEALTH CANADA.
- FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY IN QUALIFIED SETTINGS.
- Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection, particularly in those who have been in contact with the virus. Follow-up testing with a molecular diagnostic should be considered to rule out infection in these individuals.
- Results from antibody testing should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection or to inform infection status.
- Positive results may be due to past or present infection with non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains, such as coronavirus HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E.
To place an order, we must verify you are a medical professional.
There will be a verification process in place.